Friday, November 23, 2012

Gingerbread Bundt Cake

Pin It
Hi Everyone! 

        I hope you all had a Happy Thanksgiving! I can’t believe how fast time has gone by this year! Before we know it, it will be New Years! I think that I’ll always love the Holidays, even with all the crowds, long lines and a million things to do. Everyone is thinking of everyone else. And that makes the holidays so nice. Not to mention all the goodies to cook! So here’s a recipe to try!

Gingerbread Bundt Cake


Ingridients 
 3 cups flour
 ½ teaspoon salt
1tsp baking soda
1 teaspoon each ground cinnamon and allspice
2 tablespoons ground ginger
1 cup unsalted butter
1 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
1 large egg
1 cup light molasses
1 cup buttermilk

Directions

Preheat oven to 350 Degrees
Combine all ingredients.
Pour into Bunt Pan.
Mix in mixer until smooth
Bake 50 minutes.
Serve.

 (Adapted from William Sonoma Holiday Entertaining)
  

Hope you enjoy the weekend everyone!!

 What are you cooking to kick off the Holidays? 


Linking up here...

 

11 comments:

  1. This cake looks amazing. I love gingerbread. I'm now following you. I have a link party called Wednesdays Adorned From Above Link Party and would love to have you share this with everyone. Here is the link to the party.
    http://www.adornedfromabove.com/2012/11/mason-jar-center-piece-and-wednesdays.html
    Debi @ Adorned From Above

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thank you! I just joined your link party. I'm looking forward to linking up with you! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds delicious! And you're right the year did go by fast!
    I'm visiting today from the Friday Chaos hop. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks great...pinned it to try later :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful cake
    It's similar to our traditional Honey cake, but a bit different
    I'm saving this recipe
    Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lauren,
    I just wanted to let you know that this post is being featured this week at Wednesday's Adorned From Above Link Party. You can grab a featured button in my sidebar. Here is a link to the blog. http://www.adornedfromabove.com/
    Have a great week and your cake looks fabulous.
    Debi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you so much! I will deffinantly be grabbing a button! Hope you enjoy the rest of your week! :)

      Delete
  7. This sounds divine! I love gingerbread, but haven't had it as a cake...just the cookie version. ;)

    Thanks so much for linking up! <3 Christina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gingerbread is one of my absolute favorites. I can't wait to try this recipe! I love your idea so much that I will be featuring it on OneCreativeMommy.com tomorrow. Please stop by and grab a featured button if you’d like. I hope you’ll be back on Friday to share more great ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your cake looks wonderful! Thanks for linking up with me for Friday Favorites. I'm featuring you this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. YUM!! Gingerbread is one of my favorites and I'll be featuring your cake today ... thanks so much for linking up at the what's shakin' link party!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...